You can use the Settings tab on the Personal Dashboard to control options for the Spam Digest:
• The delivery frequency of the Spam Digest
• Whether to receive the Spam Digest in HTML, text, or multipart format
• Which types of messages to include in the Spam Digest
• The sort order of the message list
• Your time zone
To set Spam Digest options:
1. Click the click the Settings Digest tab.
2. Click a radio button to select a delivery frequency. Options are Daily, Weekly, or Never.
3. From the drop-down list, select a report format. Options are HTML, Plain Text, or Multipart.
4. From the drop-down list, select the report contents. Options are:
• Summary: Displays the counts of each type of message.
• Green Zone: Displays only mail from the green zone (junk).
• Yellow and Green Zones: Displays mail from the yellow zone (blank, forged, foreign, attachments) plus mail from the Green Zone (junk).
• Red, Yellow & Green Zones: Displays all mail from the quarantine.
5. From the drop-down list, select the message sort order. Options are Date & Time, Size, Sender, or Subject.
6. Optional: Select the Ascending check box to sort the messages in ascending order.
7. In the Time Zone Setting area, click on the section of the map that contains your location. Then select your time zone from the list. Your settings are immediately updated to the new time zone.